A Master Swordsman's Power Set
|2 Pieces||Damage Reduction: 2.0%
Skill Ki Reduction: 12.2%
|4 Pieces||Close Combat Damage: +10.2%
Skill Damage (Sign of the Cross): +30%
|5 Pieces||Attack & Defense (Dual Swords): +10|
|6 Pieces||Ki Recovery By Ki Pulse: +30%|
A Master Swordsman's Power is an Equipment Set available in Nioh.
A Master Swordsman's Power Information
- Type: Heavy Armor
- Level Range: 15+
- Qualities: Rare/Exotic/Divine
- Requirements: 13 Stamina & 13 Strength
- Requirements (Forged): 6 Stamina & 6 Strength
- Forge Materials: Kappa Shell - Armour, Umi-Bozu's Eyestone - Dual Swords
Where to Find
- Sold: Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: The Grimmest Blades
- Drop: Ashikaga Yoshiteru (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Ashikaga Yoshiteru (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of players who died wearing the equipment
- Forged using the Exotic Forging Material Kappa Shell.
- Despite being an Equipment Set centered around Dual Swords; which are typically associated with Ninjas and Light Equipment. This Equipment is Heavy.
- Players do not have access to their Guardian Spirit, Weapons, Omyo Magic, Ninjutsu, Items or the ability to co-operate with another Player during this Dojo Mission. All of which are things that can increase Luck and Item Find. This makes obtaining the Smithing Texts particularly difficult.
- Belonging to a Clan that increases Luck, using the Hunter's Boon Kodama Blessing, wearing the Kodama Bowl Helmet, and two Accessories with Luck and Item Drop Rate are all things Players can do to aid in their chances of recieving the Equipment or Smithing Texts.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!