Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
|Damage From Behind||+12%||+15%||10|
|Life Recovery By Killing Strike||120||150||12|
|Agility Damage Bonus||A||A||15|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||23.4||24.4|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||A-||A-|
Aya-Komori is the Guardian Spirit of Kobayakawa Hideaki
Guardian Spirits provide the player with passive and active benefits.
Make use of Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Pronounced "Eye-uh KOH-more-ee," this Guardian Spirit has two sides of its nature. The "aya" part means both "string", and the metaphorical "string" that connect people to society and each other. An Aya-komori's outer self is vivacious and outgoing, but it prefers to reveal its inner self to those trapped by their bonds.
Once an Aya-Komori has offered its protection, its master may choose to continue coping with their situation or to break free of it entirely; the Aya-Komori will help them either way.
How to Obtain
- Chugoku Region, Sub Mission "The Conspirators" - level 45
Strategies and Notes
- Aya-Komori's Agility Damage Bonus does not stack with Agility damage bonusses on weapons.
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman effect involves Aya-Komori flying towards the enemy and inflicting damage. It knocks down and inflicts the wind debuff
- With Aya, you can have familiarity damage bonus on melee weapon, equipment weight damage bonus on bow, and agility bonus from aya. The agility bonus gives around 10 or 15% at B or A agility, and the other two are similar, for weight over 30, and maxed familiarity.
- Aya is probably only worth using if you are using a back attack build AND using ninjutsu. A typical backstab build would be to paralyze a human with paralysis groundfire, get behind, buff your attack with talisman, and use iai quickdraw to hit them from the back. Gear would probably include Kingo set for back dmage bonus, hino ennma kabuto for dmg vs paralyzed, and either aya-komri
- Between the agility bonus ~10 %, and the behind bonus 12% , aya still gives less attack bonuses than kato, tengen kujaku or kara jishi, even if you attack from the back. This might stop being true if you get it to lvl 60, since kara jishi an tengen's buff dont scale with their level if I'm not wrong, however, this is pure theory, and it would only be valid for endgame. Long story short, aya is inferior to the 3 main damage guardian spirits, so only use it if you need damage and unlimited ninjutsu
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|