Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
|Evasion Ki Usage||15%||19%|
|Equipment Drop Rate||+20%||+30%||6|
|Quick Attack Damage||+8%||+12.5%||8|
|Life Recovery (Finished Using a Living Weapon)||+400||+600||11|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||17.2||19|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||A+||A+|
Daiba-Washi is one of the three starter Guardian Spirits, along with Kato and Isonade.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Wind elemental. Pronounced "DIE-bah WAH-shee", the name means "horsekiller hawk". So called for a mysterious phenomenon in which the wind whips up and horses die suddenly. Observers have described it as a whirlwind of glowing needles surrounding the hapless animal. Slashing the air in front of the horse with a sword will deflect it. On the other hand, some actually venerate the Daiba-washi, believing that these same characteristics can shield them from danger.
How to Obtain
- Available as one of the 3 starting guardians.
- Chugoku Region, Sub Mission "The Three Angry Gods" - level 31
Strategies and Notes
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman effect involves Daiba-Washi creating a gust in front of the player. Yokai will be lifted off the ground, while humans will be knocked down. Is most effective when combined with the Onmyo Casting Speed buff.
- The knockdown from the talisman effect is the best thing about washi. It is fast, and knocks all humans in an area near you, allowing for spamming finishing strikes if you have multiple talismans. It can be blocked, so it works worse against human bosses and mobs that block frequently. Some missions where this is great is "The two kings", Marobashi, and the one where you fight both Hanzo and Okatsu
- 1 talisman effect is not enough to inflict the wind debuff. So washi is not good for inflicting confusion
- Daiba-Washi offers a high Amrita Gauge Rate, improved quick attacks and dodges, while also increasing loot drop.
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|