Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
|Recurrent Damage from Poison||25%||30%||6|
|Guard Ki Reduction||20%||23%||7|
|Life Recovery From Amrita Absorption||30||35||11|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||19||20.8|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||D||D|
Fuse-Ushi is the Guardian Spirit of Nagamasa Kuroda.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Fuse-Ushi is a bull spirit that protects believers from misfortune. Bovines have long served alongside humans, providing their strength in agriculture and other ways to support our lives. For this reasons, some civilizations actually ban the consumption of their meat and venerate them as a sign of thanks. Pat its stomach as a sign of respect, and the Fuse-Ushi will absorb negative Ki.
The great Kuroda Nagamasa decorated his helm with a bull ornament in hopes of becoming a fierce warrior with a heart as gentle as the Fuse-Ushi.
How to Obtain
- Kyushu Region, Main Mission "Deep in the Shadows" - level 12
Strategies and Notes
- Synergizes well with the "Raging Bull" armor and weapon set, receiving +10 Attack and +10 Defense when equipped with the whole set.
- Is very useful during the "The Silver Mine Writhes" main mission because of the prevalence of Poison in the map.
- Special attack during "Living Weapon" mode(Square and Triangle buttons simultaneously pressed) will have Fuse-Ushi charge forward inflicting a large amount of Earth damage on enemies in a line. It's capable of passing through multiple enemies and causes knockback with good range.
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman effect involves Fuse-Ushi charging forward and causing knockdown. Fuse-Ushi is less effective at close range, dealing less damage and no knockdown ( this seems to be false ). Fuse-Ushi deals mostly physical damage. Can hit several enemies at once.
- Fuse Ushi's talisman effect is overall very good. It hits pretty easily, and it knocks enemies down and inflicts the earath debuff. So it works great against human bosses, and at inflicting confusion.
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|