Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
|Dash Speed Reduction||30%||30%|
|No Guard Break (During Onmyo Magic)||15|
|Change to Defense (Magic)||B+||A||17|
|Received Elemental Attack Damage||7.5%||10%||20|
|Onmyo Magic Power||+75||+100||22|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||17.6||19.1|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||D-||D-|
Genbu is the Guardian Spirit of Tenkai.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
A cross between a turtle and a serpent, Genbu has been worshipped since ancient times as guardian of the north and the symbol of water. The dual nature of its intertwined snake and turtle bodies have also made it a symbol of ying and yang, and indeed, its ties to Onmyo magic are deep. Highly skilled Onmyo mages venerate Genbu as their guardian spirit, and have mastered the many powers of water in order to extinguish fire, wich they see as an agent of chaos.
How to Obtain
- Omi Region, Sub Mission "The Inheritance" - level 132
Strategies and Notes
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman effect involves Genbu creating a large, water based splash attack at mid range.
- Genbu is a very Magic oriented Guardian Spirit, and offers considerable defenses, but at the cost of speed.
- Genbu is the only Guardian Spirit whose Protection includes a penalty.
- Note that is slows dashing, not running, so your normal movement speed does not vary.
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|