Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
|Close Combat Life Recovery||100||175||8|
|Human Close Combat Damage||+9%||+13.5%||10|
|Strong Attack Ki Reduction||10%||17.5%||11|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||22||23.4|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||D||D|
Isonade is one of the three starter Guardian Spirits, along with Kato and Daiba-Washi.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Water elemental. Pronounced "EE-soh NAH-day", the name means "the sea's caress". Following the northern sea wings, Isonade prowls just beneath the surface in search of prey. It uses its powerful tail to entangle and pull victims beneath the waves. By the time you feel the slightest breeze, it's already too late.
Believing it responsible for stirring up rough seas, local sailors make offerings to the Isonade in a prayer for calm sailing.
How to Obtain
- Available as one of the 3 starting guardians
- Chugoku Region, Sub Mission "The Three Angry Gods" - level 31
Strategies and Notes
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman effect involves Isonade dealing Water damage at random in an area around the player. It can cause stagger to stagger-able enemies in a decent area. It also inflicts the water debuff, so it is good for inflicting confusion
- One of Isonade's most attractive powers is the ability to heal by killing enemies in close combat.
- The main use of isonade is to prevent ambushes thanks to the sense skill
- Aside from that, the life and heal bonuses are very good early on, but stop being useful later,
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|
Atlas Bear ♦ Aya-Komori ♦ Bisha's Centipede ♦ Blue Dragon ♦ Daiba-Washi ♦ Enko ♦ Enku ♦ Fuse-Ushi ♦ Genbu ♦ Gyokuto ♦ Hi-Nezumi ♦ Itokuri ♦ Izuna ♦ Janomecho ♦ Kara-jishi ♦ Kato ♦ Mizuchi ♦ Narikama Tanuki ♦ Nekomata ♦ Nine Tails ♦ Nurarihyon ♦ Paired Raiken ♦ Saoirse ♦ Shinka ♦ Suzaku ♦ Tengen Kujaku ♦ Usura-Hicho ♦ Yatagarasu