Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
|Human Item Drop Rate||+30%||+35%||9|
|Yokai Item Drop Rate||+30%||+35%||13|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||19.8||21.4|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||A+||A+|
Itokuri in Nioh is the Guardian Spirit of Danjo.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Pronounced "EE-toe COO-ree", this spider spirit is not content to merely protect people. It also likes to alter their fates, taking them down a winding path on the way to their destination. As an example, many loathe Matsunaga Hisahide for his villainy, while others remember him as one of the most cultivated gentlemen of his generation. Either way, his influence was huge and far-reaching, though it remains unclear to what extent an Itokuri was involved.
The Itokuri have particular fondness for treasures and historical items that have affected the fates of many. Some people even venerate the Itokuri merely for a chance associate with such artifacts.
How to Obtain
- Kinki Region, Main Mission "Spider Nest Castle" - level 47
Strategies and Notes
- Raises Luck and Item Drop Rates for both Yokai and Humans, making it a good Guardian Spirit to equip when trying to find Smithing Texts from the various Duel missions for the unique armor and weapon sets of the NPCs.
- Pressing Triangle and Circle simultaneously while in Living Weapon mode will summon Itokuri to blanket the area in front of William in a fan shaped pattern of Webs that inflict Muddle and cause a moderate amount of damage to enemies in the area and slow them down like they were walking over webs.
- Paralysis will overwrite any inherent Element or Status Effect Special Effect on the current weapon you have equipped, it only works for Close Combat weapons and not ranged ones.
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman effect involves laying traps that slow enemy movement speed, much like Makibishi. Does not knock down, and does not inflict earth debuff
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|
Atlas Bear ♦ Aya-Komori ♦ Bisha's Centipede ♦ Blue Dragon ♦ Daiba-Washi ♦ Enko ♦ Enku ♦ Fuse-Ushi ♦ Genbu ♦ Gyokuto ♦ Hi-Nezumi ♦ Isonade ♦ Izuna ♦ Janomecho ♦ Kara-jishi ♦ Kato ♦ Mizuchi ♦ Narikama Tanuki ♦ Nekomata ♦ Nine Tails ♦ Nurarihyon ♦ Paired Raiken ♦ Saoirse ♦ Shinka ♦ Suzaku ♦ Tengen Kujaku ♦ Usura-Hicho ♦ Yatagarasu