Master Swordsman's Armor: Suneate
|VS. Fire||-||VS. Water||-|
|VS. Wind||-||VS. Lightning||-|
|VS. Earth||-||VS. Poison||-|
|VS. Paralysis||-||VS. Yokai Realm||-|
|Stamina (Forged)||6||Strength (Forged)||6|
Master Swordsman's Armor: Suneate are Foot Guards available in Nioh.
Master Swordsman's Armor: Suneate Description
"Greaves worn over the top of tabi and other leg and footware. They are simple leather and single iron plate construction, but boast extragavant gold embellishments on the fastenings. This heavy armour belong to Ashikaga Yoshiteru, the 13th Shogun of the Murmachi Shogunate. Yoshiteru was a famous swordsman taught by Tsukahara Bokuden who sought to revive the shogunate, taking him into battle against the Miyoshi clan. He was killed before fulfilling his dream. This heavy armour was a treasure of the Ashikaga clan for many years, being passed down through the generations since Takauji. It has vivid, multi—coloured lacing. Using the very finest steel and high quality leather, it affords a level of protection that belies its old—fashioned, gaudy appearance."
Possible Status Effects
- ⊗ A Master Swordsman's Power
- ⊕ Damage Reduction
- See Reforge Table for full Special Effect list
Where to find
- Sold: Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: The Grimmest Blades
- Boss Drop: Ashikaga Yoshiteru (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Ashikaga Yoshiteru (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of players who died with this equipment
- Forging using the Exotic Forging Material, Kappa Shell.
- This Armour is worn by Ashikaga Yoshiteru and is part of the Master Swordsman's Power Equipment Set which focuses on Dual-Swords.