Mori Ranmaru is an NPC in Nioh.
Mori Ranmaru Information
A dual-wielding swordman that served the Oda clan.
Mori Ranmaru Location
- In the "Falling Snow" mission, can be summoned from a bloody grave that appears after the final gate that leads directly to the boss room, but before the yokai fog that spawns an Amrita Fiend.
- As a revenant in "Return of the Gourd".
Mori Ranmaru Dialogue
- Upon being summoned and defeated for the first time in the "Falling Snow" mission: "Even in dying, my word is my bond . . . I serve Lord Nobunaga to the end . . ."
Mori Ranmaru Notes
- Wields dual swords, and likes to spam attacks when at close range.
- Drops the Rokuji-myogo Kabuto, a helmet that naturally boost Ki capacity.
Mori Ranmaru Lore & History