Nekomata is the Guardian Spirit of Hattori Hanzo.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Japanese myths speak of cats that mysteriously transform upon reaching a ripe old age, gaining the ability to walk on their hind legs, and have their tails split in two. These cats are called "Nekomata" and not only posses magical powers, but also the capacity to understand human speech and communicate their thoughts. For this reason, Nekomata have long had dealing with human civilization, and have protected several generations of Hattori Hanzo. With the Nekomata's tendency to watch silently from the shadows, there is no Guardian Spirit more fitting for a ninja.
How to Obtain
- Travel to Tohoku Region (Dragon of the North DLC)
Strategies and Notes
- Combine with Narikama Tanuki for replenish ninjutsu (finished using living weapon) can get to 100% when both are lvl 39, and using head of iga ninja 2 piece set
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman effect involves Nekomata flying towards the target at mid range and unleashing a powerful Lightning splash attack. The attack has a very high chance of inflicting Lightning Paralysis.
- Nekomata's abilities are specced towards raising the effectiveness of a Ninja play style.
- He also offers protection from Yokai stamina debuffs and a high Amrita Gauge Rate.
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|
Atlas Bear ♦ Aya-Komori ♦ Bisha's Centipede ♦ Blue Dragon ♦ Daiba-Washi ♦ Enko ♦ Enku ♦ Fuse-Ushi ♦ Genbu ♦ Gyokuto ♦ Hi-Nezumi ♦ Isonade ♦ Itokuri ♦ Izuna ♦ Janomecho ♦ Kara-jishi ♦ Kato ♦ Mizuchi ♦ Narikama Tanuki ♦ Nine Tails ♦ Nurarihyon ♦ Paired Raiken ♦ Saoirse ♦ Shinka ♦ Suzaku ♦ Tengen Kujaku ♦ Usura-Hicho ♦ Yatagarasu
Badass guardian, i swear, he has an A+ recovery on lvl 30, i don't use any ninjutsu tips and prefer onmyo sorcery, but still use him time-to-time.
What's recurrent damage dealt mean?
Must have a spirit level 25