Nioh's Kusarigama is a Weapon in Nioh.
Nioh's Kusarigama Description
"A kusarigama used as a religious implement. No statues of deities holding kusarigama are known to exist, and the quality of the weapon's craftsmanship suggests it was originally made for battle. Theorists postulate it was once used in combat, and later repurposed for religious use, perhaps in a memorial ritual.
The kusarigama was created by an unlikely blacksmith, who was both a Buddhist priest and craftsman. He was rumoured to have been the apprentice of the first Muramasa, although his name has long since been forgotten. Upon entering old age, he forged all his weapons for the hands of Nioh statues, and they bear special designs as such."
Possible Status Effects
- ⊗ Yokai Close Combat Damage +[20-25]%
- ⊗ Extend Purification Opening
Location/Where to Find
- Can be obtained by purchasing Nioh: Complete Edition on console, also comes with smithing text.
- Can be obtained by purchasing Nioh Digital Deluxe Edition, also comes with smithing text.
- Removed from the PC version.
Nioh's Kusarigama Upgrade Table
|Weapon Level||Attack Multiplier by Quality|