Ochoko is a Key Items in Nioh. It is necessary to summon visitors into your world for online play.
"A small ceramic cup for drinking sake. Using it to make an offering at a shrine will summon a visitor. When the visitor arrives, it will take the cup."
- Use at the shrine to summon other players into your game.
- Once used, the ochoko remains active summoning until a player is brought into your game
- If you die while the ochoko is being offered, the offering stops but it is not used up.
- Can also be used to raise divine item drop rate in way of strong and higher.
- Dropped by Revenants. Summoning one a higher level than you seems to improve their drop rate.
- Rewards for several of the game's Sub Missions