Ochoko is an Item in Nioh. It is necessary to summon visitors into your world for online play.
"A small ceramic cup for drinking sake. Using it to make an offering at a shrine will summon a visitor. When the visitor arrives, it will take the cup."
- Use at the shrine to summon other players into your game.
- Once used, the ochoko remains active summoning until a player is brought into your game
- If you die while the ochoko is being offered, the offering stops but it is not used up.
- Can also be used to raise divine item drop rate in way of strong
- Dropped by Revenants. Summoning one a higher level than you seems to improve their drop rate.
- Rewards for several of the game's Sub Missions