Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
|Skill Ki Damage||+12.5%||+17.5%||7|
|Yokai Close Combat Damage||+15%||+18%||12|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||21.8||23.8|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||A-||A-|
Paired Raiken is Guardian Spirits of Ginchiyo and Muneshige Tachibana.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Pronounced "RYE-ken". Written with the characters for "thunder" and "dog," this pair of holy hounds are venerated as protector spirits. Many of the "komainu" statues placed in shrines throughout Japan resemble them. When those who would defile holy ground were struck down with divine lightning, it was the Raiken who loosed the bolts.
Legend has it that when Tachibana Ginchiyo's father, Tachibana Dosetsu, succeeded at cutting lightning, the defeated lightning spirit transformed into a Raiken, and has served as the Tachibana family's guardian spirit ever since. It is said that every Raiken has a mate, and their true power manifests when they are paired.
How to Obtain
- Raiken: Kyushu Region, Main Mission "The Spirit Stone Slumbers" - Mission Level 19.
- Paired Raiken: Kyushu Region, Sub Mission "Invitation from the Warrior of the West" - Mission Level 27
Strategies and Notes
- Replaces Guardian Spirit "Raiken" when obtained.
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman effect involves the Raikens crisscrossing in an area in front of the player, inflicting Lightning damage. This spell is quite good at stunlocking enemies and inflicting the Electrified status effect. It is guaranteed to hit any enemy you lock on, and ( need to confirm) it is unblockable.
- Tenacity means your living weapon hp will increas a lot if you use it while at low hp ( 30% or less ) . With raiken, this is very important, as his tenacity is very high.
- Between the high tenacity, attack boost, and duration, Raiken has the best living weapon you can get early on.
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|
Atlas Bear ♦ Aya-Komori ♦ Bisha's Centipede ♦ Blue Dragon ♦ Daiba-Washi ♦ Enko ♦ Enku ♦ Fuse-Ushi ♦ Genbu ♦ Gyokuto ♦ Hi-Nezumi ♦ Isonade ♦ Itokuri ♦ Izuna ♦ Janomecho ♦ Kara-jishi ♦ Kato ♦ Mizuchi ♦ Narikama Tanuki ♦ Nekomata ♦ Nine Tails ♦ Nurarihyon ♦ Saoirse ♦ Shinka ♦ Suzaku ♦ Tengen Kujaku ♦ Usura-Hicho ♦ Yatagarasu