Re-Forging Ranged Weapons
Ranged Weapons have 5 exclusive pools and 1 non-exclusive pool. The non-exclusive bonuses can appear in any pool and all or none can be present at one time. In the exclusive pools, only one of each pool can appear on a Weapon. Some Weapons come with fixed/locked bonuses that cannot be rerolled.
These values below are preliminary values, please edit the tables with any new higher values you encounter. White Text representing the max roll at 0 Familiarity, Blue Text Representing the max roll with max Familiarity.
Ranged Damage Pool
General Damage Pool
Specific Item Drop Pool
Specific Equipment Drop Rate
- Familiarity Damage Bonus A increases damage by about 15%.
- Agility Damage Bonus does affect melee adding 12% Close Combat Damage at (B) Agility and 16% at (A) Agility
- Enemies Defeated Damage Bonus does affect melee adding 1% Close Combat damge Per kill up to 16%
- Damage Bonuses do not carry over to Close Combat Damage.
- Fire Damage on cannons is the only Ranged Weapon Special Effect unable to be inheritable