Re-Forging Ranged Weapons
Ranged Weapons have 5 exclusive pools and 1 non-exclusive pool. The non-exclusive bonuses can appear in any pool and all or none can be present at one time. In the exclusive pools, only one of each pool can appear on a Weapon. Some Weapons come with fixed/locked bonuses that cannot be rerolled.
These values below are preliminary values, please edit the tables with any new higher values you encounter. White Text representing the max roll at 0 Familiarity, Blue Text Representing the max roll with max Familiarity.
|Damage to Revenants||19.9%||24.9%|
|Ranged Bulls-Eye Bonus||17.9%||23.9%|
|Familiarity Bonus (Familarity Gain Rate)||19.9%||24.9%|
|Fire Damage (Cannon only)||13.9%||23.9%|
|Recurrent Damage From Fire (Defensive)||10.9%||15.9%|
|Ki Damage (Matchlock)||21.9%||26.9%|
|Ki Damage (Bow)||21.9%||26.9%|
|Item Drop Rate||4.9%||5.9%|
|Equipment Drop Rate||4.9%||5.9%|
|Life Recovery from Bulls-Eye||100||170|
|Matchlock Damage (Long Range OR Close Range)||17.9%||22.9%|
|Bow Damage (Long Range OR Close Range)||17.9%||22.9%|
|Movement Speed (Aiming Ranged Weapon)||-||100%|
|Matchlock Speed Up||-||-|
|Bow Speed Up||-||-|
|Auto-Track Enemies (Ranged Weapon)||-||-|
|No Guard Break (Aiming Ranged Weapon)||-||-|
General Damage Pool
|Equipment Weight Damage Bonus||A-||A+|
|Familiarity Damage Bonus||A-||A+|
|Agility Damage Bonus||A-||A+|
|Enemies Defeated Damage Bonus||A-||A+|
|Damage Bonus (Less Armor)||A-||A+|
Ranged Damage Pool
|Hand Cannon Damage||19.9%||24.9%|
|Long Ranged Attack Damage||25%||30%|
Specific Equipment Drop Rate
|Human Equipment Drop Rate||5.9%||7.9%|
|Yokai Equipment Drop Rate||5.9%||7.9%|
|Amrita Earned from People||5.9%||7.9%|
|Amrita Earned from Yokai||5.9%||7.9%|
Specific Item Drop Rate
|Human Item Drop Rate||5.9%||7.9%|
|Yokai Item Drop Rate||5.9%||7.9%|
- Familiarity Damage Bonus A increases damage by about 15%.
- Equipment Weight Damage Bonus A increases damage by about 15% with equipment weight above 30.1 and about 5% below. Applies to melee damage when on readied range weapon ONLY.
- Agility Damage Bonus A adds roughly 10% Close Combat Damage at (B) Agility and 15% at (A) Agility but ONLY when the ranged weapon is selected and ready to fire.
- Enemies Defeated Damage Bonus adds roughly 1% Close Combat damage per kill up to 16%
- Fire Damage on cannons is the only Ranged Weapon Special Effect unable to be inheritable.