Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
|Special Effects (Critical)||+15%||+20%||23|
|Retrieve Lost Amrita||75%||85%||25|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||10||10|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||A-||A-|
Saoirse is the Guardian Spirit of William, the reason for his everlasting life.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Aquatic guardian spirit that resembles the Merrow of Celtic legend, with feathered wings and a fish's tail. Saoirse can warn of impending danger and sense Amrita. She has been with William since he was a child, and is both friend and family to him now - or perhaps something more. Her name is pronounced "SEER-shuh" and means "freedom" in Gaelic.
How to Obtain
- Omi Region, Main Mission "The Demon King Revealed" - Mission Level 135
Strategies and Notes
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman effect involves Saoirse flying towards the target and building up a large splash attack. The charging takes some time, but the spell deals a lot of Water damage, and the player is allowed to perform actions while the spell is charging. Saoirse will also grant a buff that increase the Amrita Gauge Rate, and makes Amrita appear when you hit enemies.
- Saoirse offers a persistent Divination Talisman effect, though she lacks the Kodama Sense.
- Saoirse has an excellent Amrita insurance effect, one that's superior to that of Narikama Tanuki.
- Her talisman effect and high Amrita Gauge Rate make her excellent for filling up the Amrita Gauge and triggering the Living Weapon. That being said, Saoirse's active Living Weapon doesn't last long, and is relatively weak.