Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
|Activate Living Weapon (No Life)|
|Amrita Earned (Using Living Weapon)||+25%||+30%||15|
|Auto-Charge Amrita Gauge (Critical)||21|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||14.6||16.3|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||D||D|
Suzaku is the Guardian Spirit of Torii Mototada.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Pronounced "SUE-zah-koo". Worshipped since ancient times as the guardian of the south and the symbol of fire. Sometimes conflated with the phoenix, it is said to appear only when the current ruler is just and highly moral. Most of the time, it possesses the body of a small bird. Its true form, a beautiful winged creature wreathed in flames, only awakens when the current ruler is selflessly motivated to accomplish something truly great.
How to Obtain
- Sekigahara Region, Main Mission "Immortal Flame" - level 96
Strategies and Notes
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman effect involves Suzaku circling the player, causing damage, then homing in on the locked on enemy. This can be quite effective against large boss monsters.
- If you die with Suzaku equipped, and your Amrita Gauge is full, your Living Weapon will trigger, thus preventing death.
- Suzaku is considered one of the best spirits in Way of the Samurai and Way of the Strong, because it prevents you from being one-shot, has a very strong living weapon, and is good for farming amrita
- If you use suzaku, pleiades and extraction talisman are a must, with those active while in living weapon, you can extend the duration a lot
- In Way of the Demon and beyond, Suzaku becomes bad, because glowing elites and bosses can reduce your amrita gauge on hit, and if they do, Suzaku wont activate when you die
- Suzaku is great in a critical health build
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|