Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
Amrita Absorption (Stance-Based)
|Extend Elemental Effect||+50%||+60%||19|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||20||22|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||D||D|
Tengen Kujaku is the Guardian Spirit of Oda Nobunaga.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
The rainbow-adorned Tengen Kujaku is said to wield tremendous power capable of seeing into the future; it is algo flighty and mercurial. Those under Kujaku's protection will lead interesting lives full of drama and turmoil.
Approximately one month before Nobunaga's assassination at Honnoji Temple, a great comet streaked across the nighty sky: some believe this may have actually been Tengen Kujaku.
How to Obtain
- Omi Region, Main Mission "The Demon King Revealed" - Mission Level 135
Strategies and Notes
- Although classified as a Wind element Guardian Spirit, when activated Tengen Kujaku will randomly determine it's element from Fire, Water, Wind, Lighting and Earth, one can switch into another element by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller).
- Tengen Kujaku is specced to raise the effectiveness of elemental attacks, and especially their status effects.
- Absorbing Amrita will bestow a different boon, depending on you being in either High - Mid or Low Stance.
- The High Stance Attack boost raises damage by 58% to 67% in tests (depending on player / enemy equipment). The effect stacks with Carnage and Summer Twilight. Tested with Tengen Kujaku at Lvl 30.
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|