Guardian Spirit Protection
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30||Spirit req.|
Amrita Absorption (Stance-Based)
|Extend Elemental Effect||+50%||+60%||19|
|Bonus||Lvl 1||Lvl 30|
|Usable Time (seconds)||20||22|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||D||D|
Tengen Kujaku is the Guardian Spirit of Oda Nobunaga.
Guardian Spirits can be chosen to provide the player with certain benefits.
Activate Living Weapon by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
The rainbow-adorned Tengen Kujaku is said to wield tremendous power capable of seeing into the future; it is algo flighty and mercurial. Those under Kujaku's protection will lead interesting lives full of drama and turmoil.
Approximately one month before Nobunaga's assassination at Honnoji Temple, a great comet streaked across the nighty sky: some believe this may have actually been Tengen Kujaku.
How to Obtain
- Omi Region, Main Mission "The Demon King Revealed" - Mission Level 135
Strategies and Notes
- Although classified as a Wind element Guardian Spirit, when activated Tengen Kujaku will determine its element based on the movement input held while activating. No input for Wind, Backwards for Lightning, Left for Earth, Right for Water, Forwards for Fire.
- One can switch into another element by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller). The element is randomly chosen.
- Tengen Kujaku is specced to raise the effectiveness of elemental attacks, and especially their status effects.
- Absorbing Amrita will bestow a different boon, depending on you being in either High - Mid or Low Stance.
- The High Stance Attack boost raises damage by 58% to 67% in tests (depending on player / enemy equipment). The effect stacks with Carnage and Summer Twilight. Tested with Tengen Kujaku at Lvl 30.
- Mid Stance has defence boost and Low Stance has ki recover boost.
- Those buffs last 20 seconds and you can have more buffs of this spirit at the same time. The best way to obtain these buffs is to use Extraction Talisman.
- The Guardian Spirit Talisman creates a circular attack in front of the player, but it seems its damage is really low and it doesn't apply elemental effects.
|Might||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge decreases if you are hit while using the Living Weapon.|
|Action||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge is reduced when you consume Ki while using the Living Weapon. The higher it is, the more you can use it.|
|Recovery||Rate at which the Living Weapon gauge recovers when you absorb Amrita while using a Living Weapon.|
|Tenacity||The effectiveness of a Living Weapon that is active when your Life is under a certain level.|
|Amrita Gauge Rate||The rate at which you gain Amrita. The higher it is, the qicker the gauge fills. When the Amrita gauge hits maximum, you can invoke a Living Weapon.|
Atlas Bear ♦ Aya-Komori ♦ Bisha's Centipede ♦ Blue Dragon ♦ Daiba-Washi ♦ Enko ♦ Enku ♦ Fuse-Ushi ♦ Genbu ♦ Gyokuto ♦ Hi-Nezumi ♦ Isonade ♦ Itokuri ♦ Izuna ♦ Janomecho ♦ Kara-jishi ♦ Kato ♦ Mizuchi ♦ Narikama Tanuki ♦ Nekomata ♦ Nine Tails ♦ Nurarihyon ♦ Paired Raiken ♦ Saoirse ♦ Shinka ♦ Suzaku ♦ Usura-Hicho ♦ Yatagarasu