The Raging Bull: Kote
|VS. Fire||0||VS. Water||0|
|VS. Wind||0||VS. Lightning||0|
|VS. Earth||0||VS. Poison||0|
|VS. Paralysis||0||VS. Yokai Realm||0|
The Raging Bull: Kote Description
"Gauntlets made from long, thin iron plates interconnected vertically, and as they followed the lines of the body, gave little resistance to movement. They offer protection from the elbows down to the backs of the hands. They were often worn with long leather gloves to prevent abrasions of the skin from prolonged contact with the iron. This armour is said to have belonged to Kuroda Nagamasa, a senior vassal of the Toyotomi clan. Beginning with the Battle of Shizugatake, Nagamasa helped the Toyotomi clan gain ground, but following the death of Hideyoshi, he aligned himself with Tokugawa leyasu against Ishida Mitsunari."
Possible Status Effects
Location/Where to Find
- Can be obtained from the Sub Mission: "Finder, Keepers" in the Kyushu Region as a reward.
- Can drop from the Revenants of players who are wearing pieces of this Set.
- Can also drop randomly from missions in later regions.
- Can be forged by the Blacksmith; requires a "Yank of Yokai Hair" for each piece forged that is a rarer drop on Yukki-Ona, Hino-Enma and Flying Bolt enemies.
- Smithing Text: Finders, Keepers
- Example Note
- Insert images here.