|Warrior of the West Bow|
|Heart Change||B+||Skill Change||C+|
Warrior of the West Bow is a Weapon available in Nioh.
Warrior of the West Bow Description
"Favourite longbow of Tachibana Muneshige, praised as the Warrior of the West by Toyotomi Hideyoshi. In the middle of a feast to celebrate a war victory, Muneshige quarrelled with rival Kuroda Nagamasa. Nagamasa boasted of the power of this rifle in combat. Muneshige furiously retorted that his longbow was more accurate than any gun. The pair resolved to shoot a straw hat to determine the winner. Muneshige won both the competition and the praise of his fellow lords, but he didn't let it go to his head. Instead, he exchanged weapons with Nagamasa as a token of friendship"
Where to Find
- Sold: Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: Invitation from the Warrior of the West
- Drop: Tachibana Munshige (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Tachibana Muneshige (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of Players who died wearing the equipment
- Forged using the Exotic Forging Material, Hank of Yokai Hair.
- This Weapon is worn by Tachibana Mungeshige and is a part of the Warrior of the West's Honor Equipment Set which focuses on Lightning effects.
- This is the only Bow that is part of an Equipment Set.