Patch notes for NIOH are listed on this page, with the latest one at the top.
Nioh Patch 1.06 Notes
10 New Missions added (Official Names Pending)
- Sword Sister's Youngest Brother [Dojo Mission]
- Two Shadows
- Iga Stream
- Amusement's Entertainment
- The Rest of the Darkness
- Wandering and Falling
- Lonely Sword
- Collection of Crumbs
Each Mission Requires you beat previous missions that those bosses are in
New Smithing Texts
Pressing the "options" will now pause the game (Disabled during multiplayer)
Add the following setting under "Game basic setting" of "System menu"
Enable/Disable: Auto center camera when no target is locked on
Enable/Disable "display level instead of performance on equipment"???
A menu allowing the player to change the color of rarities [Colorblind options]
Maximum possession limit of Smithing Materials expanded to 9999 [Personal inventory]
Added the ability to move items in the equipment screen (item jump?)
Adjustments were made Living Weapon gage recovery when in Living weapon state.
You will regain less gage the longer you stay in Living Weapon.
Along with the above adjustment, Living Weapon Tenacity was increase.
Changes and Adjustments
Suzaku was made less effective in general (doesn't specific how). [Confirmed Nerf by Asian Region Players]
Suzaku Guardian Spirit clears status aliments upon activation.
Stance change Ki Pulse will now cancel a normal Ki Pulse.
Adjusted of the attack power granted and duration of "Carnage Talisman"
Adjusted of the attack power granted and duration of "Power Pill"
Adjusted the damage of the Axe Mystic Art "Intensity"
Quick-Change Scroll activation will remove status aliments.
Adjusted the damage of the Sword Mystic Art "Sword of Execution"
Adjusted the rate that debuffs are applied via throwing weapons.
Adjusted the range of the Axe skill "Earth Carver"
Adjustments were made to the camera angles in The Tower of London
Adjustment to the effects that activate on critical condition.
Adjusted glory for clan battles
Changes where made to the following clans (either rewards or passive)
Fixed a bug that caused players who died at the same times as the boss to not receive mission rewards.
Fixed a Bug where glory acquired was not being applied to glory contributed to clans.
Fixed a bug where players received the wrong reward for the personal ranking they in clan battles.
Fixed a bug relating to attacking opponents who had the fire debuff.
Fixed bug that Mimics attack power was not scaling to the level.
Fixed a bug that "Titles Collected" in the gameplay records would not reach 100%
Fixed a bug that prevented "Hide helmet" from working correctly in online multiplayer.
Fixed a bug that allowed for enemies to be repeatedly knocked up when already airborne.
Fixed a bug that caused certain bosses not to spawn if holding at bow at the start of the fight.
Nioh Patch 1.04 Notes
Official Translation Pending - Unknown ETA.
- To celebrate worldwide sales surpassing 1,000,000 units, The Golden Nioh Armor will be available for free for all players. To obtain it, after downloading update 1.04, access the Boons menu from a Shrine.
- An unexpected issue allowed players to obtain very high level equipment after a certain amount of forging, this will be fixed so after patch 1.04 the very high level equipment is much lower than before, as was originally intended. (This should also fix the bug for probability)
- We are extremely sorry but players who have already seen equipment drops will see the drops reduced in level to adjust for the original intention.
- A new menu is aded to the Hidden Teahouse. It will allow players to readjust points
- Items such as arrows and other consumables will now be sent directly to the storehouse if the player's carry max is reached.
- Added an "Other" menu to the "Play Record" window
- The following has been altered in the Game Settings menu under System Menu:
Added a weapon type tab
Added an armor type tab
Added a small items tab
Autmatic projectile replenishment at mission start
Center the camera when guarding
- Title screen will now show application version
- Weapons and armors may now be sorted by category
- The Itokuri Guardian Spirit will now give priority to weapon attributes regarding paralysis.
- Fixed an issue where autosaves would accidentally overwrite other characters. (The autosave issue may appear, but the character override will no longer happen)
- Fixed an issue that made some enemies continuously drop Amrita
- Fixed missing assets in some stages
- Fixed an issue that caused the application to crash when fighting certain bosses.
- Fixed an issue where missions could not be completed if the objective enemy was defeated mid-air.
- Fixed an issue where missions could not be completed if the objective enemy was defeated through a wall.
- Fixed an issue where Saika Magoichi and Kelly may be on the ground while in online play.
- Fixed an issue that was matching users again after successfully completing a mission.
- Fixed an issue where correct gestures towards Mujina were not recognized while playing online.
- Fixed an issue where, during online play, players would not be able to open their equipment and would be naked if they were transported while mid-bath in a Hot Spring.
- Fixed an issue where Dual Katana's Mid Stance strong attacks would not hit if the enemy is guarding.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to proceed if the skill Leaf Glide was used against certain bosses.
- Fixed an issue with Suzaku's Living Weapon trigger.
- Fixed an issue where the correct amount of enemies defeated would not display in the Play Record.
- Fixed an incorrect description of gestures in the trading section of the Hidden Teahouse.
- Other Bug Fixes.
Nioh Patch 1.03 Notes
- Increased rewards for the random encounter
- Adding forging items for trade at Hidden Teahouse
- Adjusted Amrita regeneration from Extraction Talisman while using Living Weapon
- Adjust paralysis effect of Medusa power
- Fixed an issues that sometimes prevented completing the following Sub Missions:
- Fixed a bug which caused emotion tutorial window to remain throughout the Daizaifu main mission
- Fixed a bug that prevented unlocking the title, "Saika Magoichi Cruiser"
1.02 February 9th
A freezing error/bug has been patched.
This page will be updated as soon as any other changes are known, and we will announce this on our twitter @FEXTRALIFE. You will need to have this patch to play online
The demo was available to download and play from April 26th through May 5th 2016.
Second downloadable demo will be available to download and play via PlayStation Store starting August 23 until September 6.