Patch notes for NIOH are listed on this page, with the latest one at the top.
PATCH 1.16 FEATURES
Added a new feature to PVP battles: "Battles of Skill"
In these battles, you forego your current setup and instead fight using different equipment abilities, stats, and shortcuts. Furthermore, Crest boons, Passive skills, Prestige titles, and Mystic Arts are disabled.
Your Guardian Spirit's level will also be changed to a set value, but all Guardian Spirit protections will be active.
All changes are temporary, and are only applied during a PVP battle.
When searching for a PVP battle, you can now select between "Skill" (for Battles of Skill) or "Strength".
"Battles of Strength" are the same as PVP battles up until now (you use your own equipment as normal).
Raised the level cap from 500 to 550 after reaching the Way of the Wise.
Greatly increased the amount of Amrita received for completing missions in the Way of the Wise.
Greatly increased the amount of Amrita received from enemies appearing in missions level 500 or higher in the Way of the Wise.
Players are now able to evade immediately as they get up.
Shortened the amount of time needed for a max charge of the Sword skill "Iai Quickdraw."
Adjusted the timing and hit box of the Dual Sword skill "Sign of the Cross."
Improved the hit box when using an uncharged "Sign of the Cross."
Increased the amount of Ki used by a fully charged "Sign of the Cross" (PVP only).
Enlarged the visual effect of the shockwave produced by the Odachi skill "Groundquake," and enlarged the hit box to match.
Changed the strike portion of "Groundquake" so that it knocks the opponent down and increased the Ki damage of the shockwave while decreasing its HP damage (PVP only).
Increased the amount of Ki used by the "Groundquake" (PVP only).
Shortened the down time of an opponent knocked down by the Tonfa's "Grapple".
Decreased the Ki damage caused by the Tonfa's follow-up attack after getting deflected (PVP only).
Decreased the duration of the effect from Enku's Guardian Spirit protection "Nullify Damage (Dash Attacks)" (PVP only).
Increased the amount of Glory earned from a loss or a draw in a PVP battle.
Fixed a bug in which attacks would not hit Yamata-no-Orochi in "The Demon King Revealed" during Online Multiplayer.
Fixed a bug in which characters would sometimes sink into the ground in areas above ground in "Scion of Virtue."
Fixed a bug in which running out of Ki when charging one of the following skills would lock up the controls until the skill was fully charged, even if you let go of the button. Affected skills:
-The Sword skill "Iai Quickdraw"
-The Dual Sword skill "Sign of the Cross"
-The Odachi skill "Imperative Strike"
Fixed a bug in which quickly using a Tonfa step-attack would occasionally result in the attack not hitting.
Fixed a bug in which you would be returned to your original stance even if you changed stances when using the Tonfa skills "Demon Dance: Heaven" or "Demon Dance: Earth."
Fixed a bug in which "Pulverize: Earth" would not trigger after the Tonfa skill "Demon Dance: Earth" even if you input the additional command.
Fixed a bug in which you would not lose Ki when a low-stance strong attack with Tonfa was quickly deflected.
Fixed a bug in which the hit box was not properly set for the falling Bare-Fisted attack.
Fixed a bug in which Suzaku's Guardian Spirit protection, "Auto-charge Amrita Gauge (Critical)", continued to be active even after switching to another Guardian Spirit.
Fixed a bug in which Suzaku's Guardian Spirit protection, "Auto-charge Amrita Gauge (Critical)", would not trigger even if the proper conditions were met.
Fixed a bug in which Narikama Tanuki's Guardian Spirit protection, "Auto Life Recovery (Critical)", would not trigger even if the proper conditions were met.
Fixed a bug in which the icons for some of the Spirit Stones received as mission rewards did not display properly.
Fixed a bug in which new Transformations that are added to the Trade menu by completing missions would not be added if the missions were not completed on the Way of the Samurai difficulty.
Fixed a bug in which your lock-on would not properly switch back and forth in 2 vs 2 PVP battles.
Fixed other various bugs.
Nioh Patch 1.12 Notes
- Added the "Donation" feature to the Clan Battles system. You can now donate equipment to your clan to obtain glory. Also, if you fulfill certain conditions, you will earn special rewards.
- Added the "Temper" feature to the Blacksmith menu. You can use a new type of item called "Umbracite" that allows you to choose new special effects for your equipment from a list. After obtaining Umbracite, open the reforging menu and press the △ button to begin tempering.
- The following features have been added to the Blacksmith after you select "I have request for Muramasa."
- Allows you to pay the cost of Soul Match with patronage.
- Allows you to forge Silabar Ingots. When you forge a Silabar Ingot, you will immediately use all of your Amrita, a percentage of which will be stored within the ingot. You can later use the Silabar Ingot to obtain the amrita stored within it.
- Grants a low chance of obtaining rare forging materials when you disassemble equipment.
- After selecting "Reforge" from the Blacksmith menu, pressing the △ button will reselect the most recently selected entry.
- Added support for USB Music Player / PlayStation Music.
- Increased initial completion rewards of Twilight missions
- Added/adjusted initial rewards, including the addition of Umbracite. -Increased the amount of gold/amrita received as part of the initial rewards. (When a Twilight mission reappears, you can obtain the initial rewards again.)
- Increased rewards when playing as a Visitor:
- Umbracite will now randomly drop when you defeat an enemy.
- The level of the equipment you can obtain will now increase based on your progress.
- You can now receive Umbracite as a reward for completing a mission as a Visitor. -Increased the crest protection of the following clans: Ishida / Otani / Nato / Mohri / Kuroda / Kikkawa / Torii / Matsunaga / Saika / Uesugi / Shibata / Mori / Fuma / Takeda / Murakami / Naoe / Ashikaga / Satake / Ukita / Asakura
- Increased the crest protection's starting value of the following clans: Oda / Shima / Chosokabe / Tachibana / Date / Fukushima / Akechi
- Adjusted/changed clan protection bonuses that are determined by membership duration:
- Decreased the amount of time it takes to receive the highest bonus from membership duration.
- After rejoining a clan you were previously part of, you will now start with a portion of the membership duration bonus you previously had. (This only applies to clan transfers performed after ver. 1.12.)
- You can now increase your membership duration bonus by making donations. (If you have already reached the maximum bonus level, donations will not increase it further.)
- Fixed a bug in which your previous "Glory Contributed" value would sometimes be reflected as the current value under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in which you would be unable to recover amrita taken by amrita-stealing attacks from enemies like the One-eyed Imp if you defeated the enemy before the amrita was completely stolen. Also fixed a bug in which the amount of amrita you could obtain from an enemy who stole amrita would decrease if you had a large amount of amrita.
- Fixed a bug in which the skill "Stone Mallet" would trigger even when you didn't hold the button.
- Fixed a bug in which the level at which you completed "The Queen's Eyes" would be the same as that of "The Demon King Revealed" in the gameplay record menu.
- Fixed a bug in PVP battles in which you would sometimes not be matched with people using the same secret word if you had set the battle type to "Without Conditions" and the secret word to "On" when searching.
- Fixed a bug in which "Amrita Obtained" would include amrita obtained from using a book of reincarnation when displayed in the gameplay record menu.
Nioh Patch 1.11
- Fixed a bug that would cause searches in Online Multiplayer to occasionally stop yielding results.
- Fixed a bug that prevented queued commands from working when using skills buffed by "Enlightenment" or "Awakening" multiple times in a row. Also shortened the delay when using multiple skills in a row.
- Fixed a bug in which Visitors' skill items would not be replenished when the Host prays at a shrine.
- Fixed a bug in which human enemies would sink into the ground during online play after being launched up by the Guardian Spirit "Daiba-Washi".
Nioh Patch 1.08 Notes
- ADJUSTED THE LEVEL LIMIT. AS WELL THE AMOUNT OF AMRITA NEEDED TO LEVEI. UP, AND THE AMOUNT OF SKILL POINTS GAINED. IN ADDITION TO INCREASING THE AMOUNT OF AMRITA NEEDED TO LEVEL UP. CHARACTERS OVER LEVEL 233 HAVE HAD THEIR LEVELS RECALCULATED. IF YOUR LEVEL HAS DECREASED DUE TO THIS RECALCULATION. YOU CAN CLAIM A BOOK OF REINCARNATION BY SELECTING "BOONS" FROM A SHRINE.
ADD-ON CONTENT "DRAGON OF THE NORTH"
'REQUIRES PURCHASE OF THE "DRAGON OF THE NORTH" ADD-ON TO UNLOCK
- ADDED A NEW STORY, "DRAGON OF THE NORTH.' (YOU MUST FIRST COMPLETE THE MAIN STORY TO ACCESS THE NEW CONTENT.)
- ADDED A NEW WEAPON TYPE. "ODACHI• WHICH CAN NOW BE USED FROM THE START OF THE GAME.
- ADDED A NEW DIFFICULTY. 'WAY OF THE DEMON.' IN THIS NEW DIFFICULTY, YOU CAN ACQUIRE EVEN STRONGER EQUIPMENT, AND BOTH THE + LIMIT FOR DIVINE ITEMS AND LEVEL LIMIT FOR YOUR GUARDIAN SPIRITS HAS BEEN INCREASED.
ADD-ON CONTENT "DRAGON OF THE NORTH" "REQUIRES PURCHASE OF THE "DRAGON OF THE NORTH" ADD-ON TO UNLOCK
- ADDED A NEW GUARDIAN SPIRIT.
- ADDED NEW WEAPONS AND ARMOR.
- ADDED AN ONLINE PVP MODE. AFTER PROGRESSING THROUGH THE GAME TO A CERTAIN POINT. YOU CAN ACCESS THIS MODE BY SELECTING "BATTLE" AT SHRINES.
- ADDED "COMBAT TITLES." A NEW CATEGORY OF TITLES OBTAINABLE THROUGH PVP BATTLES.
- ADDED THE OPTION TO EQUIP TWO GUARDIAN SPIRITS AT ONCE AFTER COMPLETING THE MAIN GAME.
- ADDED THE ABILITY TO "TRANSFORM" INTO FEMALE CHARACTERS.
- ADDED NEW GESTURES.
- ADDED NEW TYPES OF ECWIPMENT EFFECTS AND SET BONUSES.
- ADDED NEW SAMURAI SKILLS THAT CAN BE LEARNED AND LEVELED UP THROUGH REPEATED USE.
- ADDED NEW NINJUTSU AND ONMYO MAGIC SKILLS.
- ADDED NEW CONSUMABLE ITEMS.
- FIXED A BUG THAT WHERE GUARDING AN ENEMY'S HAND CANNON ATTACK BARE-HANDED RESUUTED IN DIFFERENT BEHAVIOR THAN WHEN GUARDING WITH A WEAPON.
- FIXED A BUG IN WHICH OTHER PLAYERS' USES OF LIVING WEAPONS DURING MULTIPLAYER WERE ADDED TO YOUR GAMEPLAY RECORD.
- FIXED A BUG THAT ENABLED YOU TO GET "ATTACK FROM BEHIND' TITLES USING THROWN WEAPONS (BLISTER-BEETLE POWDER. MEDUSA POWDER).
- FIXED A BUG WHERE YOUR DEFENSE WAS NOT LOWERED DURING THE "SUPPA" EFFECT.
- FIXED A BUG THAT PREVENTED YOU FROM CANCELING OUT OF THE "SIT CROSS LEGGED" GESTURE WITH ANOTHER ACTION.
- FIXED A BUG WHERE FLYING BOLTS WOULD NOT DO NORMAL CLOSE-RANGE. ATTACKS IF THERE WAS SOME DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM AND THE PLAYER.
- FIXED A BUG IN WHICH FLYING BOUTS WOULD TRY SHOOTING EVEN WHEN THERE WAS A WALL BETWEEN THEM AND THE PLAYER.
- FIXED A BUG IN WHICH ASHIKAGA YOSHITERU WOULD GUARD EVEN WHEN HE HAD NO K.I.
- FIXED A BUG THAT PREVENTED VISITORS FROM OPENING A DOOR AND PROGRESSING IN THE. STORY MISSION "IMMORTAL FLAME."
- FIXED A BUG IN THE MISSION THE DEMON'S DAUGHTER' THAT MADE YOU UNABLE TO OPEN THE DOOR IF YOU DIED AFTER GETTING THE RUINS KEY, PREVENTING YOU FROM FINISHING THE QUEST.
- FIXED A BUG WHERE THE OBSIDIAN SAMURAI WOULD HAVE THE 'STICKY' DEBUFF ICON DISPLAY. EVEN THOUGH STICKY POTS DO NOT WORK AGAINST HIM.
- FIXED A BUG WHERE YAGYU SEKISHUSAI WOULD SOMETIMES STOP ATTACKING.
- MISSIONS ADDED IN VERSION 1.06 NO LONGER AFFECT THE "MISSION ACHIEVEMENT RATE.'
- FIXED A BUG WHERE THE + VALUES OF A COMPANION'S DIVINE ITEMS WERE NOT BEING PROPERLY REFLECTED WHEN VIEWING THAT PLAYER'S STATS.
- FIXED A BUG WHERE THE LOSS OF KI FROM GUARDING AN ENEMY'S HAND CANNON ATTACK DID NOT DISPLAY PROPERLY.
- FIXED A BUG WHERE THE PLAYER WOULD DIE AT TIMES FROM GUARDING AN ENEMY'S HAND CANNON ATTACK.
ADJUSTMENTS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- ADJUSTED THE BEHAVIOR OF ISHIDA MITSUNARI ON HIGHER DIFFICULTIES. AS WELL AS THE AMOUNT OF KI HE RECOVERS WHEN ACTIVATING HIS LIVING WEAPON.
- THE OGRESS CAN NOW SPAWN THE YOKAI REALM WHILE TAKING DAMAGE, THE SAME AS OTHER YOKAI.
- SKILLS SUCH AS BODY SWAP NO LONGER WORK AGAINST ODA NOBUNAGA WHEN HE ACTIVATES HIS LIVING WEAPON.
- INCREASED THE DAMAGE OF KAYAKU-DAMA AND HOROKU-DAMA USED BY ENEMIES IN PROPORTION TO MISSION LEVELS.
- REDUCED THE. STRENGTH OF THE ELEMENTA1. WEAPON BUFF GAINED FROM DEFEATING ONI-13.1.
- KARAKASA UMBRELLAS CAN NOW SPAWN THE YOKAI REALM WHILE TAKING DAMAGE. THE SAME AS OTHER YOKAL
- THE FOLLOWING ADJUSTMENTS HAVE. BEEN MADE TO THE WHITE TIGER:
- HITBOXES THAT DID NOT MATCH ITS APPEARANCE. NOW MATCH ITS APPEARANCE.
- CERTAIN ATTACKS THAT DEALT TOO MUCH DAMAGE NOW DEAL LESS DAMAGE.
- IT NOW HAS 1.2X AS MUCH HEALTH AS BEFORE.
- IT IS NOW MORE AGGRESSIVE.
- ITS ATTACKS NOW DEAL MORE KI DAMAGE WHEN GUARDED.
- ADJUSTED ITS BEHAVIOR ON HIGHER DIFFICULTIES.
- THE FOLLOWING ADJUSTMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE. TO THE JORO-GUMO:
- ADJUSTED ITS BEHAVIOR ON HIGHER DIFFICULTIES.
- ADJUSTED THE. DAMAGE OF CERTAIN ATTACKS.
- DECREASED THE HEALTH AND KI DAMAGE CAUSED BY HITTING ITS WEAK POINT.
- THE BENEFITS FROM INCREASES TO THE 'EVASION KI USAGE" EFFECT ABOVE A CERTAIN VALUE HAVE BEEN REDUCED.
- THE. BENEFITS FROM INCREASES TO THE 'DASH ENDURANCE" EFFECT ABOVE A CERTAIN VALUE HAVE BEEN REDUCED.
- THE EFFECT FOR "KI PULSE: HEAVEN" NO LONGER DISAPPEARS IF YOU MISS AN ATTACK AND HIT NOTHING.
- YOU CAN NOW EQUIP OR REMOVE. THE DUAL SWORDS SKILL 'MOON SHADOW' IN THE SKILL. CUSTOMIZATION MENU
- YOU CAN NOW CHANGE THE DIRECTION OF THE "SWORD OF MEDITATION" SKILL WITH THE LEFT STICK (WHEN NOT LOCKED ON).
- REDUCED THE KI DAMAGE. AND THE POTENTIAL STAGGER CAUSED BY THE SWORD SKILL 'HAZE: II."
- WHILE. IN STANDBY AFTER THE 'HIGH FIVE" GESTURE, PERFORMING THE "HIGH FIVE' GESTURE AGAIN WILL NOW RESULT IN DIFFERENT BEHAVIOR.
- CHANGED THE ANIMATION OF THE 'WARRIOR'S OATH" GESTURE.
- INCREASED THE HOMING OF THE AXE'S FAST ATTACK, STRONG ATTACK, AND SOME SKILLS.
- INCREASED THE INITIAL SPEED OF THE AXE SKILL "SPIRIT WIND'.
- REDUCED THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ENEMIES' ELIXIRS.
- ADDED THE "EQUIPMENT SETS" OPTION TO THE EQUIPMENT SCREEN. YOU CAN PRESS THE A BUTTON ON THE EQUIPMENT SELECTION SCREEN TO SAVE YOUR ENTIRE SETUP OF EQUIPMENT, ITEM SHORTCUTS. GUARDIAN SPIRITS. AND SKILLS. (THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE. OUTSIDE OF MISSIONS.)
- RESTRICTIONS ON BROADCASTING AND TAKING SCREENSHOTS OF CERTAIN CUTSCENES HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
- THE SORTING ORDER WHEN FORGING HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM "CHRONOLOGICAL BY SM1THING TEXT" TO A DETERMINED ORDER.
- ADDED AN 'EQUIPMENT" TAB TO THE SELL MENU. ALSO DISABLED "SELECT ALI: IN THE ALL ITEMS" TAB TO HELP PREVENT THE ACCIDENTAL SALE OF ALL YOUR ITEMS.
- YOU CAN NOW SKIP THE ANIMATION THAT PLAYS WHEN LEARNING A SKILL.
- YOU CAN NOW MOVE THE CURSOR IN THE "LEARN SKILLS" MENU FROM ONE END OF THE SCREEN TO THE OTHER (LEFT <-> RIGHT. UP <-> DOWN).
- ADDED NEW ENTRIES TO THE GAMEPLAY RECORD AND AMR1TA MEMORIES MENUS.
- FOR EFFECTS THAT ARE GRADED D- TO A+. HAVING MORE. THAN ONE. INSTANCE OF THE SAME EFFECT ACTIVE WILL. NOW INCREASE ITS GRADE BASED ON THE NUMBER OF INSTANCES ACTIVE.
Nioh Patch 1.06 Notes
10 New SubMissions
|1||The Two Masters||Tokai Region||
Demon King Revealed
Zen and Sword are One
Steel Across Steel
|2||Marobashi||Tokai Region||Two Masters|
|3||Two Shadows||Kinki Region||
Demon King Revealed
A True Ninja
|4||Iga Style||Kinki Region||Two Shadows|
|5||Tea Time Entertainment||Omi Region||
Demon King Revealed
A Greater Harmony
|6||Night Falls Again||Omi Region||Tea Time Entertainment|
|7||Hyakki Yagyo||Omi Region||Queens Eyes|
|8||Restless Spirits||Omi Region||
The Ghosts of Sawayama
Demon King Revealed
|9||Secrets of the Dead||Chugoku Region||
Demon King Revealed
A Fiercer Flame
Trail of the Master
|10||Return of the Gourd||Omi Region||
Demon King Revealed
A Meeting on the Other Shore
These new missions do not affect the trophy requirements for “Samurai of Legend.”
New Smithing Texts
Pressing the "options" in the status menu will now pause the game (Disabled during multiplayer)
Add the following setting under "Game basic setting" of "System menu"
Enable/Disable: Auto center camera when no target is locked on
Enable/Disable display level instead of Damage Multiplier on equipment.
A menu allowing the player to change the color of rarities [Colorblind options]
Maximum possession limit of Smithing Materials expanded to 9999 [Personal inventory]
Added the ability to move items in the equipment screen (item jump?)
Adjustments were made Living Weapon gage recovery when in Living weapon state.
You will regain less gage the longer you stay in Living Weapon.
Along with the above adjustment, Living Weapon Tenacity was increase.
Changes and Adjustments
Suzaku was made less effective in general (doesn't specific how). [Confirmed Nerf by Asian Region Players]
Suzaku Guardian Spirit clears status aliments upon activation.
Stance change Ki Pulse will now cancel a normal Ki Pulse.
Adjusted of the attack power granted and duration of "Carnage Talisman"
Adjusted of the attack power granted and duration of "Power Pill"
Adjusted the damage of the Axe Mystic Art "Intensity"
Quick-Change Scroll activation will remove status aliments.
Adjusted the damage of the Sword Mystic Art "Sword of Execution"
Adjusted the rate that debuffs are applied via throwing weapons.
Adjusted the range of the Axe skill "Earth Carver"
Adjustments were made to the camera angles in The Tower of London
Adjustment to the effects that activate on critical condition.
Adjusted glory for clan battles
Changes where made to the following clans (either rewards or passive)
Fixed a bug that caused players who died at the same times as the boss to not receive mission rewards.
Fixed a Bug where glory acquired was not being applied to glory contributed to clans.
Fixed a bug where players received the wrong reward for the personal ranking they in clan battles.
Fixed a bug relating to attacking opponents who had the fire debuff.
Fixed bug that Mimics attack power was not scaling to the level.
Fixed a bug that "Titles Collected" in the gameplay records would not reach 100%
Fixed a bug that prevented "Hide helmet" from working correctly in online multiplayer.
Fixed a bug that allowed for enemies to be repeatedly knocked up when already airborne.
Fixed a bug that caused certain bosses not to spawn if holding at bow at the start of the fight.
Nioh Patch 1.04 Notes
Official Translation Pending - Unknown ETA.
- To celebrate worldwide sales surpassing 1,000,000 units, The Golden Nioh Armor will be available for free for all players. To obtain it, after downloading update 1.04, access the Boons menu from a Shrine.
- An unexpected issue allowed players to obtain very high level equipment after a certain amount of forging, this will be fixed so after patch 1.04 the very high level equipment is much lower than before, as was originally intended. (This should also fix the bug for probability)
- We are extremely sorry but players who have already seen equipment drops will see the drops reduced in level to adjust for the original intention.
- A new menu is aded to the Hidden Teahouse. It will allow players to readjust points
- Items such as arrows and other consumables will now be sent directly to the storehouse if the player's carry max is reached.
- Added an "Other" menu to the "Play Record" window
- The following has been altered in the Game Settings menu under System Menu:
Added a weapon type tab
Added an armor type tab
Added a small items tab
Autmatic projectile replenishment at mission start
Center the camera when guarding
- Title screen will now show application version
- Weapons and armors may now be sorted by category
- The Itokuri Guardian Spirit will now give priority to weapon attributes regarding paralysis.
- Fixed an issue where autosaves would accidentally overwrite other characters. (The autosave issue may appear, but the character override will no longer happen)
- Fixed an issue that made some enemies continuously drop Amrita
- Fixed missing assets in some stages
- Fixed an issue that caused the application to crash when fighting certain bosses.
- Fixed an issue where missions could not be completed if the objective enemy was defeated mid-air.
- Fixed an issue where missions could not be completed if the objective enemy was defeated through a wall.
- Fixed an issue where Saika Magoichi and Kelly may be on the ground while in online play.
- Fixed an issue that was matching users again after successfully completing a mission.
- Fixed an issue where correct gestures towards Mujina were not recognized while playing online.
- Fixed an issue where, during online play, players would not be able to open their equipment and would be naked if they were transported while mid-bath in a Hot Spring.
- Fixed an issue where Dual Katana's Mid Stance strong attacks would not hit if the enemy is guarding.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to proceed if the skill Leaf Glide was used against certain bosses.
- Fixed an issue with Suzaku's Living Weapon trigger.
- Fixed an issue where the correct amount of enemies defeated would not display in the Play Record.
- Fixed an incorrect description of gestures in the trading section of the Hidden Teahouse.
- Other Bug Fixes.
Nioh Patch 1.03 Notes
- Increased rewards for the random encounter
- Adding forging items for trade at Hidden Teahouse
- Adjusted Amrita regeneration from Extraction Talisman while using Living Weapon
- Adjust paralysis effect of Medusa power
- Fixed an issues that sometimes prevented completing the following Sub Missions:
- Fixed a bug which caused emotion tutorial window to remain throughout the Daizaifu main mission
- Fixed a bug that prevented unlocking the title, "Saika Magoichi Cruiser"
1.02 February 9th
A freezing error/bug has been patched.
This page will be updated as soon as any other changes are known, and we will announce this on our twitter @FEXTRALIFE. You will need to have this patch to play online
The demo was available to download and play from April 26th through May 5th 2016.
Second downloadable demo will be available to download and play via PlayStation Store starting August 23 until September 6.