To Do for the Nioh Wiki. List of missing pages or pages that needs more work and content. Miss a page or feature? Then list it in the Needed Pages section below.
- Relevant forum section Nioh Forums
- Stat caculator page
- Status effect page
- Skill pages need images
- PC controls image
- Walkthroughs for DLC missions
- Strategy for DLC bosses and enemies
- Images for forging materials
- Smithing Texts
- Images and description, effects for usable items (mostly onmyo and ninjutsu)
- Reforge page needs some improvements, more information needed as well
- Images for DLC weapons and armour (have images, needs cropping)
- Missing stats for most of DLC weapons and Armour
- Normal armour sets and ethereal armour sets
- Sword Control Heaven I
- Sword Attack Heaven I
- Sword Defense Heaven I
- Sword Tactic Heaven I
- Spear Attack Heaven I
- Spear Control Heaven I
- Spear Defense Heaven I
- Axe Tactic Heaven I
- Axe Control Heaven I
- Axe Attack Heaven I
- Axe Defense Heaven I
- multiplayer items
- some links are broken on skills page under katana skills
Wiki tags are not metadata, but a way to define different properties of for example an item. A tag does nothing on its own, but when many pages share the same tag they can be used to list other items with similar properties. Tags should mostly be single words, and not long unique sentences (like "great weapon to pwn n00bs with").
Example: The Moonlight Greatsword, it's a greatsword, it deals magic damage, and it has a special attack. It should be tagged with something like "Weapon" "Greatsword" "Magic" "Special".
If you encounter a particularly cluttered page, but have no time to clean it up at the moment, then tag the page with " cleanup" as a reminder.
Pages with names that differ from in-game names should be renamed, so please tag them with " rename". Renaming pages also involves fixing all backlinks and redirecting the current page to the new one.
Some items/equipment/npc´s have duplicate pages. Please tag such pages with " duplicate", and someone will eventually merge them.
If you encounter an unnecessary page, or have a request to delete a page, then tag it with " deleteme" and it should appear in the list below.