DLC in Nioh is covered here. All downloadable content for the game will be included on this page, with their release day and release cost.
As a bonus for giving the Alpha Demo a try, players who manage to clear a stage of the Alpha Demo will be able to download the Mark of the Conqueror DLC which will entitle them to some special DLC in the full game. The exact details of this future DLC were not revealed. Players who complete the second stage in the Beta demo will gain access to the Mark of the Strong DLC. Both of the previous dlc unlockables and a new Ogress Headgear are unlocked by completing the stage of the Final Chance Trial demo. You do not have to do this in twilight difficulty.
A Season Pass comes with the Digital Deluxe version of the game which costs a total of 79.99 USD and grants access to the 3 post launch DLC story Missions. In some cases, when attempting to access in DLC missions in game a prompt will appear "Press (button) to purchase (DLC Name): this will take you to the store", even if you have purchased the season pass. If this occurs for you, return to the PS4 dashboard, enter the store, find the DLC pack you are trying to play, and press download, it should not charge you again.
How to Unlock your DLC in-Game
Once you have purchased/obtained/downloaded the DLC, visit a Shrine and select the "Boons" menu. The DLC will be added to your inventory then.
The following is a list of all the DLC for the game:
- Last Chance Demo Bonus: Ogress Mask
- Alpha Demo Bonus: Mark of the Conqueror
- Beta Demo Bonus: Mark of the Strong
- In late March they released high-difficulty Missions to the game. There are 10 types of these missions, including missions that will take the format of classic boss rush modes.
- PvP: May 2nd, although they did not go into details as to what it will look like.
- Dragon of the North: May 2nd – Venture deep into Japan's embattled Northern provinces
- Defiant Honor – Fight in the bloody Winter Campaign of the Siege of Osaka
- Bloodshed's End – Bring the Siege of Osaka to an end during the Summer Campaign
Nioh isnt redundant no u
Nioh seems redundant but I still enjoy it because the bosses are nice. Sooo hating on DS and Sekiro? I like them because its more variability and it seems more epic. I enjoy both Nioh and From Soft games but From Soft games are a bit better imo.
Nioh is far better than crappy and boring Dark Souls series...FACT. And Sekiro...? Just another FromSoftware boring boss-fights-only game, because in every other DS,was just the same: run>boss>run>boss>run>boss, 24/7.
anyone know when nioh 2 will release?
Says you. Nioh plays better on the PC than the console, that I can attest to. You don't know what you're talking about, probably because you have a potato PC or a crappy Chinaware gamepad, or you weren't playing with a gamepad at all.
Strange...The downloadable content will not install. Each time I hit download, it hangs for a few seconds and reverts back to the purchased screen. Any ideas?
yeah so no reason to buy it this is the kind of game thats fun to play cracked stupid japanese dlc bloodsuckers
nioh password downloads
Hello, im having a problem..i finished the game and bought the first dlc..but cant unlock it..can someone pls help me? Thank you..
Coming to PC with all DLC and 4K resolution !
it's a copy past of DARK SOULS, but more difficult
Can anyone gameshare
I think the develepors made a great game.
But on the other hand i've got to admit that there are a few things i don't like about Nioh:
1. The missing balance in the game. After the release u were an unstoppable force by spamming some skills and oneshot everything. That was way too overpowered and soon after that everything got nerfed and in the way of the demon you got oneshotted by the enemies. Somewhere between would be nice with a good amount of damage and the ability to take more hits.
2. Because of point 1, it is necassary to farm better gear and texting smiths. Don't get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with farming as long as it makes sense. But some smithing textes are on the same level as farming proof of concorde in DS 3. And that makes the game very repetetive at a certain point. I don't want to farm hours just to be able to get through WOTD and WOTW. In DS3 you could beat NG + as a low lvl. In Nioh its impossible.
3. That leads me to my next point. They lack in creating a higher difficulty in my opinion. In Nioh higher difficulty means you've got to fight two instead of one boss at the same time and both can kill you with one hit. Thats not a new difficulty, thats just spamming some OP bosses. Not very creative.
Over all I liked Nioh but I dont think i get myself through WOTW. The Amount of Amrita needed to level up is way too high.
Back when the game was released i was stunned and amazed and even thought its better than DS or BB. But after hundreds of hours, i need to say that DS and BB are way better than Nioh. In all Terms.
Just my opinion, but its the internet and i cant wait for the hater to comment :)
Will I get all the dlc content if I buy a physical copy of the deluxe edition from a nearby store? If not then please specify which ones will I get along with the deluxe edition or any other version of the game which already has dlc content installed.
need a amrita glitch for patch 1.08
is their a amrita glitch for patch 1.08 yet?
This game suck.No challenge just a spam of abilitys,Magics,insane damage builds.No teamwork coop usless.
Iwnt ng++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ plz
So, i had a lot of fun with nioh but after you reach a certain point in the game i don't find it challenging any more. You are simply overpowered no matter which Set or weapons u use. And once u besten ng+ there is nothing left to do except of farming smithing Texts or better gear. But even without the highest gear ur too overpowered. That's really sad because the game itself is awesome. Hope they add some New content and maybe ng +++
*"Bonus menu", not "Boons menu".
the nioh and sanada armors was pre-orders
Any clue when the new stories coming out?
How do you get the Sanada armor and Nioh armor DLC?