New Game Plus information for Nioh covered on this page.
New Game Plus Information
- When you complete the game, after the credits have rolled, you will return to the general overview screen and you will unlock a new difficulty tier for all of the Missions called Way of the Strong. This new difficulty dramatically increases the challenge of missions but also the rewards.
- Unlike other games with New Game Plus, you can freely switch between New Game Plus mode and New Game Mode from the map menu.
- Upon defeating the game, you'll also unlock new skins, gear and more items that will help you tackle the new harder difficulty. Divine Items, a new green colored rarity of equipment will begin to drop during this mode.
- You will now be able to upgrade your Guardian Spirits with Amrita, up to level 30 which nominally increases their Protection and Living Weapon values. You'll also be able to equip a secondary Guardian Spirit, for versatility and a bonus.
- After Way of the Strong follows Way of the Demon. After which follows Way of The Wise, and after that follows Way of the Nioh.
- In Way of the Demon you will be able to acquire equipment beyond Lv.150 and level Guardian Spirits to Lvl 40.
- In Way of The Wise you will be able to acquire Ethereal Equipment, and level Guardian Spirits to Lvl 50.
- In Way of the Nioh you will be able to raise Stats to Lvl 200, and level Guardian Spirits to Lvl 60.
- Way of the Samurai encompasses missions of Lvl 1 up to Lvl 155 (Main Game) and up to Lvl 270 (DLC).
- Way of the Strong encompasses missions of Lvl 160 up to Lvl 330 (Main Game) and up to Lvl 470 (DLC).
- Way of the Demon encompasses missions of Lvl 450 up to Lvl 580 (Main Game) and up to Lvl 720 (DLC).
- Way of the Wise encompasses missions of Lvl 700 up to Lvl 830 (Main Game) and up to Lvl 970 (DLC).
- Way of the Nioh encompasses missions of Lvl 950 up to Lvl 1080 (Main Game) and up to Lvl 1220 (DLC).