This is a player-created Build for Nioh by GIZMO2606.
- Build Name Living Nightmare
- Build Level 171
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stat: Spirit
- Melee Weapon 1: Kogarasu-maru and Nuke-maru
- Melee Weapon 2: Tsuruga Masamune & Hocho Toshiro (Optional if you have Yasakani Magatama)
- Ranged Weapon 1: Any that have Amrita Earned
- Ranged Weapon 2: Any that have Amrita Earned.
- Head: Justice Ministry Armor (L): White Zukin
- Chest: Justice Ministry Armor (L): Do
- Hands: Justice Ministry Armor (L): Kote
- Legs: Justice Ministry Armor (L): Hizayoroi
- Feet: Justice Ministry Armor (L) Suneate
- Accessories 1:Yasakani Magatama (If you don't have one use a normal Magarama with Living Weapon bonuses)
- Accessories 2: Magatama (Ones with Living Weapon bonuses)
- Items: Lots of Soulstones (You can farm Small Soulstones from The Three Souls mission in the Tokai Region)
- Onmyo Magic 1: Pleiades Talisman III
- Onmyo Magic 2: Extraction Talisman III
- Guardian Spirit: Shinka Lv. 30 (Suzaku Lv. 30 if farming for Amrita)
- Clan: Date
How to play this build:
This build is centered around keeping Living Weapon up as long as you can. When starting the area, you'll wanna pop both Pleiades and Extraction Talismans. Once you've killed the first 2-3 enemies you should have your Living Weapon full. Since you'll be using the Kogarasu-maru and Nuke-maru, most of your damage is going to come from Spirit since the Change to Attack (Spirit) speciall effect so you'll wanna boost your spirit as high as you can. Since you'll be use Shinka, Earth dmage boosing effects help a lot also. Each time you kill an enemy with both those Talisman up, you should regain all your Living Weapon gauge back so you shouldn't go out of this state. You can swtich Shinka out for Fuse-ushi also for a longer time in Living Weapon also. The down side to this build is that it requires you to be above 171+ for it to really shine and also be on NG+
You can also unlock the Sloth Talisman for the single and double boss fights, with those pop both the Pleiades and Extraction, pop a Soulstone to fill your Amrita Gauge, pop the Sloth on the enemy and use your Living Weapon.
For easy Soulstones, In the Tokai Region, The Three Souls gives 3 Small Soulstones which is enough to fill your Amrita to max.
The build is really fun for co-op since it makes your sorta into a tank for your partner and also a decent damage dealer at the same time. The only downside is, at times you'll need to farm Soulstones here and there for this build just in case you need that extra time on the Living Weapon timer. You'll also gain a lot of Elixirs since your main means of healing will not be those.
I'll add more info when it comes to for this build or if I find more ways to improve it.