The Raging Bull: Do
|VS. Fire||0||VS. Water||0|
|VS. Wind||0||VS. Lightning||0|
|VS. Earth||3||VS. Poison||3|
|VS. Paralysis||0||VS. Yokai Realm||0|
The Raging Bull: Do Description
"Upper body armor of the 'okegawa-do' type, with interconnected rectangular iron plates. This type of do is also known as a 'tatehagi-do' (vertical joint do) due to the seams running vertically. The lacquer-less, Nanban-style of simple, plain iron is adorned in the center with the Kuroda clan's black rice cake crest. Damage and stains of former battles were left for all to see on the do reinforcing the idea that its users were no strangers to violent conflict. This armor is said to have belonged to Kuroda Nagamasa, a senior vassal of the Toyotomi clan. Beginning with the Battle of Shizugatake clan, Nagamasa helped the Toyotomi clan he aligned himself with Tokugawa Ieyasu against Ishida Mitsunari"
Possible Status Effects
Location/Where to Find
- Can be obtained from the Sub Mission: "Finder, Keepers" in the Kyushu Region as a reward.
- Can drop from the Revenants of players who are wearing pieces of this Set.
- Can also drop randomly from missions in later regions.
- Can be forged by the Blacksmith; requires a "Yank of Yokai Hair" for each piece forged that is a rarer drop on Yukki-Ona, Hino-Enma and Flying Bolt enemies.
- Smithing Text: Finders, Keepers
- Example Note
- Insert images here.