Warrior of the West: Do
|VS. Fire||0||VS. Water||0|
|VS. Wind||0||VS. Lightning||0|
|VS. Earth||3||VS. Poison||0|
|VS. Paralysis||0||VS. Yokai Realm||0|
|Body (Forged)||4||Strength (Forged)||4|
Warrior of the West: Do is a Torso Armor available in Nioh.
Warrior of the West: Do Description
"Part of a traditional armor set known as Tosei-gusoku in Japanese, once owned by the great Tachibana Muneshige, revered as the unrivaled champion warlord of the western realms, Muneshige rose to fame fighting under the Otomo clan, and continued to rack up victories in Kyushu against the Shimazu, Katoh and Kuroda clans after joining Toyotomi Hideyoshi's forces, clad in this distinctive armor all the while. This thick, one-piece breastplate is based on a foreign design, lacquered in the Japanese style with the same moon motif as the hlem. The left shoulder deatures a relief that cmplements the chest design. The moon ornamentation is also called a wanuki literally 'holed circle' and symbolizes the divine protection of the Bodhisattva Marici."
Where to Find
- Sold: Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: Invitation from the Warrior of the West
- Drop: Tachibana Munshige (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Tachibana Muneshige (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of Players who died wearing the equipment
- Forged using the Exotic Forging Material, Demon's Horn.
- This Armour is worn by Tachibana Mungeshige and is a part of the Warrior of the West's Honor Equipment Set which focuses on Lightning effects.