Warrior of the West: Hizayoroi
|VS. Fire||0||VS. Water||0|
|VS. Wind||0||VS. Lightning||0|
|VS. Earth||0||VS. Poison||0|
|VS. Paralysis||0||VS. Yokai Realm||0|
Warrior of the West: Hizayoroi Description
"Part of a traditional armor set known as Tosei-gusoku in Japanese, once owned by the great Tachibana Muneshige, revered as the unrivalled champion warlord of the Western realms. Muneshige rose to fame fighting under the Otomo clan, and continued to rack up victories in Kyushu against the Shimazu, Katoh, and Kuroda clans after joining Toyotomi Hideyoshi's forces, clad in this distinctive armor all the while. This waist and thigh protection is constructed from thick plates based on foreign armor designs, covered with more plating connected and covered by cording."
Where to Find
- Sold: Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: Invitation from the Warrior of the West
- Drop: Tachibana Munshige (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Tachibana Muneshige (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of Players who died wearing the equipment
- Forged using the Exotic Forging Material, Demon's Horn.
- This Armour is worn by Tachibana Mungeshige and is a part of the Warrior of the West's Honor Equipment Set which focuses on Lightning effects.