Master Swordsman's Armor: Do
|VS. Fire||-||VS. Water||-|
|VS. Wind||-||VS. Lightning||-|
|VS. Earth||-||VS. Poison||-|
|VS. Paralysis||-||VS. Yokai Realm||-|
|Stamina (Forged)||6||Strength (Forged)||6|
Master Swordsman's Armor: Do is a Torso Armour available in Nioh.
Master Swordsman's Armor: Do Description
"A do covering the upper body that features a single plate design, with an arrow deflecting "imuke" arm piece on the left side only. This heavy armour belonged to Ashikaga Yoshiteru, the 13th shogun of the Muromachi Shogunate. Yoshiteru was a famous swordsman taught by Tsukahara Bokuden who sought to revive the shogunate, taking him into battle against the Miyoshi clan. He was killed before fulfilling his dream. This heavy armour was a treasure of the Ashikaga clan for many years, being passed down through the generations since Takauji. It has vivid, multi—coloured lacing. Using the very finest steel and high quality leather, it affords a level of protection that belies its old—fashioned, gaudy appearance."
Where to Find
- Sold: Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: The Grimmest Blades
- Drop: Ashikaga Yoshiteru (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Ashikaga Yoshiteru (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of players who died with this equipment
- Forged using the Exotic Forging Material, Kappa Shell.
- This Armour is worn by Ashikaga Yoshiteru and is part of the Master Swordsman's Power Equipment Set which focuses on Dual-Swords.