Agility is a Stat in Nioh. Players are assigned an Agility Rank of either A, B, C or D, with A being the greatest and D the worst - this rank is decided by the weight of the player's equipment as a percentage of their total weight capacity. Agility Rank determines a number of gameplay aspects: the speed and length of dodges/rolls, the rate at which players regenerate Ki, as well as the Ki cost of attacking.
- A rank requires the player to have <30% equipment ratio but will provide the greatest Ki regeneration speed, lowest Ki expenditure while attacking and dodging and allow the player to perform longer, faster dodges and rolls than at higher ranks.
- B rank requires <70% equipment ratio. At this rank players will use 10% more Ki during attacks and dodges, 25% more Ki during sprints, and regenerate Ki 30% slower - than at A rank.
- C rank requires <100% equipment ratio. Players at this rank will use 45% more Ki during attacks and dodges, 100% more Ki during sprints (while also sprinting 15% slower) and regenerate Ki 50% slower - than at A rank.
- D rank is applied to players with >100% equipment ratio. Players at this rank will suffer massive penalties to manoeuvrability and Ki expenditure. In short - don't do this.
- Some Weapons come with a "+ Damage from Agility" bonus based on your present Agility. You get about 13% damage increase at A rank, about 9% with B rank and a nominal increase with C and D ranks.