Master Swordsman's Armor: Kan
|VS. Fire||-||VS. Water||3|
|VS. Wind||-||VS. Lightning||-|
|VS. Earth||-||VS. Poison||-|
|VS. Paralysis||3||VS. Yokai Realm||-|
|Stamina (Forged)||6||Strength (Forged)||6|
Master Swordsman's Armour: Kan is a Head Armour available in Nioh.
Master Swordsman's Armour: Kan Description
"A crown featuring a fan-shaped harsehair "oikake" decoration to either side. This heavy armour belonged to Ashikaga Yoshiteru, the 13th Shogun of the Muromachi Shogunate. Yoshiteru was a famous swordsman taught by the Tsukahara Bokuden who sought to revive the shogunate, taking him into battle against the Miyoshi clan. He was killed before fulfilling his dream. This heavy armour was a treasure of the Ashikaga clan for many years, being passed down through the generations since Takuji. It has vivid, multi-coloured lacing. Using the very finest steel and high quality leather, it affords a level of protection that belies its old-fashioned, gaudy appearance."
- ⊗ A Master Swordsman's Power
- ⊕ Damage Reduction
- See Reforge Table for full Special Effect list
Where to find
- Sold: Blacksmith Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: The Grimmest Blades
- Drop: Ashikaga Yoshiteru (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Ashigaka Yoshiteru (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of players who died wearing this equipment
- Forged using the Exotic Forging Material, Kappa Shell.
- This Armour is worn by Ashikaga Yoshiteru and is part of the Master Swordsman's Power Equipment Set which focuses on Dual-Swords.
- Despite its appearence, this armour is heavy.