Warrior of the West: Kabuto
|VS. Fire||0||VS. Water||0|
|VS. Wind||0||VS. Lightning||0|
|VS. Earth||0||VS. Poison||0|
|VS. Paralysis||0||VS. Yokai Realm||0|
Warrior of the West: Kabuto Description
"Part of a traditional armor set known as Tosei-gusoku in Japanese, once owned by the great Tachibana Muneshige, revered as the unrivaled champion warlord of the western realms. Muneshige rose to fame fighting under the Otomo clan, and continued to rack up victories in Kyushu against the Shimazu, Katoh, and Kuroda clans after joining Toyotomi Hideyoshi's forces, clad in his distinctive armor all the while. The helmet is based on a modified foreign-style design, topped by a huge ornament evoking a gleaming full moon. The backside is further decorated with a feathere plume. The moon ornament is also called a wanuki, literally 'hole circle' and symbolizes the divine protection of the Bodhisattva Marici."
Where to Find
- Sold: Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: Invitation from the Warrior of the West
- Drop: Tachibana Munshige (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Tachibana Muneshige (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of Players who died wearing the equipment
- Forged using the Exotic Forging Material, Demon's Horn.
- This Armour is worn by Tachibana Mungeshige and is a part of the Warrior of the West's Honor Equipment Set which focuses on Lightning effects.