Visitor's Dragon Kabuto
|VS. Fire||0||VS. Water||0|
|VS. Wind||0||VS. Lightning||0|
|VS. Earth||0||VS. Poison||0|
|VS. Paralysis||0||VS. Yokai Realm||0|
Visitor's Dragon Kabuto is a Head Armor in Nioh.
Visitor's Dragon Kabuto Description
"A helm thougth to have been made by a Visitor. The visor is decorated with facial hair, and the two horns invoke images of a great dragon. The material used to make the horns is unkown, and they radiate an odd bluish glow that fills all those who gaze upon them with an impending sense of dread.
The neck guard to the left and to the right are smaller than normal, and are decorated with an origami crane and a prayer card. The crane is a traditional symbol of longevity, and the card represents one's wishes to the gods; the two combine here to symbolise a long life and good fortune in battle"
Possible Status Effects
- Damage Reduction 2.3%
- Amrita Earned +7.0%
Location\Where to find
- Can drop from the Revenants of players who are wearing this.
- Can be obtained by buying the first chapter of Nioh: Kiniro no Samurai, also comes with smithing text.
- Can be obtained by purchasing Nioh: Complete Edition on console, also comes with smithing text.
- Dropped by developer placed revenants in mission Demon of Mount Hiel(NG+). A revenant with the helm is located in the room with the 3 mages directly below the first big crystal (with the first Cyclops beside it). The revenant is under the name Yami-Ronin.
- Removed from the PC version.
- The horns have a blue glow similar to the red glow of yokai horns
- The visor has a beard attached to it
- Very rare before Way of the Strong, as it's most often divine quality.