Medicine is an Usable Item in Nioh. Most Usable Items grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
"Recovers health when used. This hard lozenge features several varities of medicinal herb mixed with fine honey."
- Restores 55% Max HP.
- Serves the same purpose as Elixirs.
- Chance to drop from Soldiers, Crossbowmen and Armed Guards.
- Found from random loot during the missions The Man with the Guardian Spirit and The Queen's Eyes
- While they serve the same purpose as Elixirs they cannot be obtained or used outside the Tower of London.
- They are functionally a different item therefore they are stored in the separate stack in the inventory and they wont be refilled from the Elixir stack in the Store House.
- Unlike Elixirs, Medicine will stack up to 20.