Warrior of the West: Kote
|VS. Fire||0||VS. Water||0|
|VS. Wind||0||VS. Lightning||0|
|VS. Earth||3||VS. Poison||0|
|VS. Paralysis||0||VS. Yokai Realm||0|
|Body (Forged)||4||Strength (Forged)||4|
Warrior of the West: Kote is an Arm Guard in Nioh.
Warrior of the West: Kote Description
"Part of a traditional set known as Tosei-gusoku in Japanese, once owned by the great Tachibana Muneshige, revered as the unrivalled champion warlord of the Western realms. Muneshige rose to fame fighting under the Otomo clan, and continued to rack up victories in Kyushu against the Shimazu, Katoh, and Kuroda clans after joining Toyotomi Hideyoshi's forces, clad in this distinctive armor all the while. The gauntlets are assymetrically designed; the left hand is armored in thick armor plate, while the right is ligher and thinner, leaving the fingers exposed for ease of handling bows and other weapons."
Where to Find
- Sold: Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: Invitation from the Warrior of the West
- Drop: Tachibana Munshige (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Tachibana Muneshige (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of Players who died wearing the equipment
- Forged using the Exotic Forging Material, Demon's Horn.
- This Armour is worn by Tachibana Mungeshige and is a part of the Warrior of the West's Honor Equipment Set which focuses on Lightning effects.