|Heart Change||B+||Strength Change||C|
Nami-oyogi Kanemitsu is a Sword Weapon in Nioh.
Nami-oyogi Kanemitsu Description
"Forged by Kanemitsu in the Osafune style in Bizen province. Once owned by the Toyotomi family, now in
the possession of Tachibana Muneshige. It was given to him by Toyotomi Hideyoshi himself, in praise of Muneshige
earning the title Warrior of the West. Legend has it that when Muneshige cut an assassin with it, the assassin fled across
a river and fell in two as he climbed back aground. The blade was so sharp he didnt even realize that he had been cut
in half. After, the blade was named Nami-oyogi: the Wave-swimmer."
- ⊗ Warrior of the West's Honor
- ⊕ Water +[4-12]
- See Reforge Table for full Special Effect list
Where to Find
- Sold: Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: Invitation from the Warrior of the West
- Drop: Tachibana Munshige (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Tachibana Muneshige (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of Players who died wearing the equipment
- Forged using the Exotic Forging Material, Nue's Claw.
- This Weapon is worn by Tachibana Mungeshige and is a part of the Warrior of the West's Honor Equipment Set which focuses on Lightning effects.
- Due to the fact this Sword will always have the Special Effect "Water", some players choose to use Raikiri instead, and forgo the 7 Set Bonus.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Wow troll from the dev. a water sword that is needed to get max armor set bonus of lightning lmao.
Yet another OP Sword from the first two Acts...i think we get the memo, Team Ninja! More love for other weapons, please. :)
Can you get a lightening version of the nami - oyogi kanemitsu?
the text can drop from the very first fight with kelly disguised as shiggy
I got drop of this from revenant, also the lightning version is called Raikiri
Is there a way of getting a lightning version of this as the whole point of this gearset is to do damage with electricity
Tachibana Muneshige drops this sword in NG+
Where do I find that sword?