Nami-oyogi Kanemitsu is a Sword Weapon in Nioh.
Nami-oyogi Kanemitsu Description
"Forged by Kanemitsu in the Osafune style in Bizen province. Once owned by the Toyotomi family, now in
the possession of Tachibana Muneshige. It was given to him by Toyotomi Hideyoshi himself, in praise of Muneshige
earning the title Warrior of the West. Legend has it that when Muneshige cut an assassin with it, the assassin fled across
a river and fell in two as he climbed back aground. The blade was so sharp he didnt even realize that he had been cut
in half. After, the blade was named Nami-oyogi: the Wave-swimmer."
Where to Find
- Sold: Senji Tome (Random Special Find)
- Mission: Invitation from the Warrior of the West
- Drop: Tachibana Munshige (Uncommon)
- Smithing Text: Tachibana Muneshige (Very Rare)
- Forged: Senji Tome
- Random Drop: Revenants of Players who died wearing the equipment
- Forged using the Exotic Forging Material, Nue's Claw.
- This Weapon is worn by Tachibana Mungeshige and is a part of the Warrior of the West's Honor Equipment Set which focuses on Lightning effects.
- Due to the fact this Sword will always have the Special Effect "Water", some players choose to use Raikiri instead, and forgo the 7 Set Bonus.